- Ideas for action guides: practical ideas to influence local housing policy, plans and action
- Reports on housing and ageing of interest
- New reports on housing published in the last couple of months
- Welcome report from Communities and Local Government Committee calls for action on older people’s housing
- Recent announcements on repairs and adaptations
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Care and Repair West of England working with the Dolphin Trust has published an evaluation of its Home from hospital casework service which has enable many older people to return home safely and has reduced delayed discharges.
Local Government Association (LGA) has published its Housing Commission’s final report, Building our Homes, Communities and Future, setting out findings, conclusions and recommendations. The Housing Commission* was tasked with setting out a forward-looking vision for the future of housing and … Continue reading